2017년 4월 4일 화요일

Gender Discussion Questions

1. Which do you prefer to have as bosses or coworkers men or women ? Why?
(If a teach ) Who do you prefer to teach-boys or girls? Why?
 
At my last job, my boss was woman and she was 13 years older than me. In fact we were same gender, there was many good things. She could understand my emotion and heath state than man boss. But When we go to abroad we should stay in same room and had a whole trip together. If there occur emotional conflicct between us, we were very hard to recover it.
However My second boss was man. I did’n have any problem with him. I had a good relationship with him and there was no emotional conflict at all. Therefore I could concentrate on work well. Thus I prefer to have man as my boss.
 
11. If you had the option of choosing your gender next time, which would you choose? Why?
 
If I can have a option of choosing my gender, I would choose men.
Because I often envy man’s life. Since I was child, I was so weak that I used to easily gets ill. I wanted to be a strong man. I know that Men and women are biologically different, and these differences led to women's dominance to the private sphere such as home life and childcare, and women's dominance to public life, the workplace and political authority. But My ideal life is close to the life of man.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기